Starkey Xino Tinnitusi £ 1395.00 5 Stars In stock
Call us today on 020 7467 8473 to arrange a tinnitus assessment and demonstration of the Starkey Xino Tinnitus.
Do you or someone you know suffer from constant “ringing in the ears?”
Maybe it’s not ringing exactly. Some people describe it as hissing, buzzing, whistling, roaring and even chirping. Whatever noise it is, the real issue is something called tinnitus.
Tinnitus is the medical term for the sensation of hearing sound in your ears or head when no8 external sound is present.
It’s also important to know that everyone’s tinnitus is different, which is why finding relief has been so elusive — until now!
Some Tinnitus Facts
- Some 50 million American adults suffer from tinnitus (1 in 5)
- Tinnitus is the #1 disability for military veterans
- Tinnitus can occur at any age, and may begin suddenly or progress gradually
- The most common causes of tinnitus are:
- Noise exposure (e.g., from shooting or machines at work)
- Head injury
Introducing Xino Tinnitus - Forever Changing The Way People Deal With Tinnitus
Starkey, a global leader in hearing health technology, has engineered a new Tinnitus Treatment Solution designed to forever change the way people deal with ringing in the ears. Xino Tinnitus is a small and comfortable device designed to deliver all day relief from tinnitus.
How It Works
Using Starkey’s patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, Xino Tinnitus creates a customizable and comforting sound stimulus that we can fine-tune with your input to soothe the unique, irritating sounds you hear. The result is personalized sound therapy designed to:
- Mask or cover up your tinnitus
- Reduce the loudness of your tinnitus
- Take your focus off your tinnitus
What Makes Xino Tinnitus Different?
Few ailments are as subjective as tinnitus. Tinnitus affects every person differently. This includes how it sounds, how annoying it is, or how debilitating it can be.
Xino Tinnitus tackles the subjective nature of tinnitus head on. No other technology enables such unprecedented personalization — to counterbalance the sufferer’s unique tinnitus.
Control is key
Xino Tinnitus uses the precise measurements from your audiogram to create a relief stimulus customized specifically to you. From there, we can work with you to fine-tune relief in two unique but important ways:
- We can adjust sound frequency and modulation to better match your unique tinnitus.
- Starkey’s proprietary SoundPoint tool lets you easily pinpoint your preferred sound settings, so we can program them in at the final fitting stage.
Xino Tinnitus Delivers
- A nearly invisible in-ear device designed for all-day tinnitus relief
- Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, which enables superior flexibility in fine-tuning a relieving sound stimulus
- Easy volume and memory adjustments with the touch of a finger
- Seamless integration with most sound therapies, including re-training or masking
- Starkey’s one-of-a-kind SoundPoint tool helps you identify and communicate precise sound preferences at the fitting stage
Take control of your tinnitus today!
If you’ve tried other tinnitus relief options without success, or are finally ready to stop letting the ringing in your ears take over your life, you owe it to yourself to give Xino Tinnitus a try.