We are now offering Serenade
A new sound therapy for the relief of tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
The Serenade system consists of a handheld device, earphones, and proprietary treatment sounds known as S-Tones®. Independent research has suggested S-Tones may address the underlying neurological cause of tinnitus.1This novel technology is simple to use and customised specifically to your tinnitus. It may be used to seek immediate relief, or used as part of an ongoing tinnitus treatment program for potential long term benefit. After an audiologist evaluates your tinnitus, your Serenade device is programmed to play the sounds most likely to be effective for you.
Features of Serenade:
- Unlike other approaches, this treatment is customised to your specific tinnitus.
- Includes 4 separate sound tracks so you can select the one that works best for you, day or night.
- Treatment sounds known as S-Tones® were developed by independent university hearing experts.
- This technology is based on advanced research and solid science, and is FDA cleared.
- The device is small, portable, and easy to use.
- Includes SleepAssist – a 60 minute, auto-off timer to help you fall asleep.
- Independent left and right volume controls offer maximum flexibility, comfort and customisation.
Ask us about Serenade and whether it may be right for you.
For more information about Serenade, call us on 0203 397 9787 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or visit www.soundcure.com.
Did You Know?
- 1 in 10 UK adults2 suffer from tinnitus.
- Many patients are not offered treatment and are told to "just live with it."
- Tinnitus can almost always be treated and its symptoms improved.
Tinnitus is a condition in which a person perceives sound that is not actually present in the environment. It is often described as "ringing in the ears" but can include virtually any type of sound including whooshing, hissing, or whistling. There are many possible causes for tinnitus but most cases are related to damage to the auditory system.